Quarter Final H

Quarter Final H

• Due to two Brendan O’Carroll’s passing through the nomination stage this poll will only have 18 contestants.

Christ - probably the toughest yet.

O’Doherty wins it but Bono, Keating, Brolly, Byrne, Hobbs are all utter cunts.

I went for BO-NO due to him refusing to accept the fact that he’s a short arsed runt and wearing those ridiculous platform boots.

Fuckin hell. This could be the final

I have cast my vote for Frank Murphy.
On hurling final day ‘84 a b/i/l of mine and self inveigled our way into the Cork “do” in Hayes’ hotel.After about 30mins. along comes FM full of the joys of life etc. “Howareyou Pato” blah,blah etc.How did you boyos get in here.
Rather than give up our entry card (a big full forward) we judiciously vacated.

Ian O’Doherty and George Byrne being in the one heat may well mean a playing out of the scenario I envisaged at the start of the competition where cunts of a similar background were not separated. Both now have a good chance of not qualifying because of the split vote which would be a travesty.

However if a “champion cunt” from the two of them can be found - ie like the the way Martin McGuinness became “champion nationalist” over the SDLP’s Denis Haughey in the 1997 Mid-Ulster election for Westminster (thereby unseating Billy Wright’s best mate Willie McCrea), then at least one of them can then reach the semi-finals.

But the presence of Ronan Keating complicates matters for me and a lot of soul searching will be required here before finalising my choice.

Close between Bono, Byrne, and that cunt Keating. Maybe Byrne for being a total twat

Not Gaybo, the other cunt Byrne

Gregory Campbell for me,a cunt of the highest calibre.

Although O’Doherty and Keating made me pause to think.

I’d like to remind voters that Pat Hickey of the Olympic Council of Ireland is a right cunt

id like to remind voters that just last September, while other economists were urging caution, the common mans hero Eddie Hobbs was luring ordinary folk into a property syndicate he set up in the UK and Europe.
he is a cunt!

Pat Hickey

Vote No. 1
Pat Hickey

I’d also like to remind voters that Avril requested that the tri-colour be removed from the church for her daughters wedding. Utter posh cunt who has to be responsible for all our doped up horses. Hate her, the cunt.

She gets my vote so. Can’t imagine any of the other cunts being that cuntish to the whole state.

Anyways we don’t want womens’ rights groups complaining if no women get through to the semis.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Pat Hickey

Vote No. 1
Pat Hickey[/quote]

MGG makes a valid point

Hickey is the cunt that keeps on giving- every 4 years we hear his shite about how its someone else’s fault.

Easy one for me

WBY

This is by far the easiest one for me…
He uses his simplistic dooms day rhetoric to brow beat people into believing he is some form of economic messiah. No, Daithi I thought the boom would last forever. I must be the most naive idiot in the world.
Then there is his incessant peddling of his ridiculous stereotypes.
Breakfast Roll Man
GI Jane
Declander
It’s a scientific fact that if you own some decking you may not, under any circumstances, eat a breakfast roll.
He likes to bracket people into little groups because he likes being one step away from being racist homophobic and sexist.
Here are a few that were close to making the cut but just missed out:
Nig Nog Taximan
Ultan Homobarber
Pavel Brickyman
He supposedly coined the phrase “Celtic Tiger”.
I have also been told he coined the self-describing phrase “smug fuckwit”.
The man, the myth, Dwayne Gill, I mean David McWilliams

Sounds worryingly like Ian O’Doherty might not get through here. I voted for George Byrne before reading any posts for the reason that I thought O’Doherty would be an absolute shoe in so wanted his partner in cuntyness to get through too.
Surely this whole competition is about fellas like this. Smug, opinionated, arrogant, fat, lazy, talentless they are everything a cunt should be. We hear O’Doherty constantly writing and speaking in the media and there is absolutely no doubt about what type of fella he is.
Voting for someone cos of a one off tricolour incident in a church or because he gives bad interviews aroung the Olympics is not what this great competition is about.
I beseech people vote for Ian O’Doherty!.. or failing that George Byrne.

John Gah for bringing Cork hurling into disrepute.

Gardiner you may be an amateur sportsman but you are a cunt.

George Byrne is clearly the biggest cunt on that list, fucking Rovers pig.

Ian O’Doherty actually tries to be a cunt, so I’d hate for him to scoop it.

[quote=“gola”]Sounds worryingly like Ian O’Doherty might not get through here. I voted for George Byrne before reading any posts for the reason that I thought O’Doherty would be an absolute shoe in so wanted his partner in cuntyness to get through too.
Surely this whole competition is about fellas like this. Smug, opinionated, arrogant, fat, lazy, talentless they are everything a cunt should be. We hear O’Doherty constantly writing and speaking in the media and there is absolutely no doubt about what type of fella he is.
Voting for someone cos of a one off tricolour incident in a church or because he gives bad interviews aroung the Olympics is not what this great competition is about.
I beseech people vote for Ian O’Doherty!.. or failing that George Byrne.[/quote]

Thats only one story about Doyle gola - there’s a hell of a lot more to her but I wouldnt like to influence votes too much.