Question for the techies

Maybe turn on a couple of fans to keep the wifi circulating.

3 Likes

Hell hath no fury like a woman with no Netflix. Turn up the heat on her tonight. This is her Thurlas. Like Richie showing the boys his Celtic Cross at half time in 07, show her a clip of something in HD before she goes to bed. She’ll batter the cunts in the morning.

1 Like

show her a clip of something in HD before she goes to bed. She’ll batter the cunts in the morning.
[/quote]

Do you think that would get her going?

Winner winner chicken dinner!

1 Like

And keep windows closed so the wi-if doesn’t escape

1 Like

WiFi rises too so should wall mount the telly with router on floor

I think she’s haunted.

It sounds like the laptop has become self aware. You may need to defraggle the mother disk.

Have you considered the storage WiFi option, the other stuff is fierce bad for the ozone layer.

The new cable may sort out your problem. But the root of the problem may be that you have conflicting IP addresses on both devices. Do you know how to check these?

Also check that the PC hasn’t got both Wi-Fi frequencies selected.

AVG Zen - I tried installing free AVG and got this. Is it malware?

Hmmm. I can check online for you but I’ll need your creditcard to verify your account.

5 Likes

No it’s just a tool to monitor all of your devices (handheld, pcs, phones) from one place.

Your best bet, as always, is to go back to pen and paper.

Very solid advice. I would also just add, don’t look directly at the computer screen anymore. This virus is probably grabbing visuals of you for nefarious purposes now

Best of luck @Smark but a shovel and a deep hole down the fields might be best

Don’t forget to put a bit of silage tape over the camera as you never know who’d be watching

2 Likes

Avast free is good. Just watch out for the usual ticked little boxes on the install.

@Rocko
@TreatyStones
@cluaindiuic

And other techies.

What’s a good tablet right now?

Thinking about something in the €300-€400 market with a good sized screen.

The leapfrog would suit you.

6 Likes

Youd get a 32GB Ipad for 409.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6836429/Trail/searchtext>TABLET.htm

I’m an Android man.