Quit Smoking

Never really got this either. Doesn’t bother me if others smoke . Best of luck to them . But I would have trouble staying in a room where there was a lot of smoking going on. Too much of the smell would now make me gag a bit.

Ah yeah. There is an auld lad who smokes at my bus stop every evening and makes no attempt to exhale only into everyone’s face. Fucking prick.

Myself and herself were in Munich a few years ago. On our first night we walked into a restaurant, it was like walking into a fog. It was disgusting and I’m saying that as a smoker. It’s funny how you’d get used to the ban

My only exception to this is when a pipe of condor is been smoked.

If only you applied the same logic to those with different tastes in music to you

3 Likes

Good man @Clixby_Bream. You better avoid @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty for the next few weeks or all his match talk will have you back on them😉

2 Likes

Good one yeah.

1 Like

they should be banned agus sin sin

Ban smokes? I take it you would legalise weed though :thinking:

Too much money in it for the government pal.

how many people have died from fags as opposed to weed? there’s no argument here bud

Is it not true about weed being ten times more carcinogenic than regular fags? I’d imagine both will be legal sooner rather than later in any case

fags have killed millions, weed f all. it does have its own effects if used too much like any drug. fags are the worst offenders followed by drink

3 weeks.

13 Likes

Cold turkey?

A few blunts but nothing since.

1 Like

Dr Laz approves

1 Like

Great work mate. You could be my inspiration

No offence but people smoking in this day and age must be mentally ill

12 Likes

They need their heads examined

4 Likes