Ramos , legend- another thread gone

It was the decision of a clown. Winning by a goal in a game where they were lucky to win and he rules himself out of the second leg on purpose. This is while his team is having a bad season and without him last year with a bigger lead they completely fell apart

1 Like

A fraud.

He made a calculated risk, something he does repeatedly in games. More often than not they come off for him, what with his roll of honour and all.

Heā€™ll be alright despite this dressing down Iā€™d imagine.

The fact that this even needs to be said is almost mind blowing, there is no limit to internet pettiness

Niall Quinnā€™s just had a go as well. Bad night for Ramos

His hubris has cost him dearly and it is a joy to behold.

It canā€™t always be summer I guess. Heā€™s probably entitled to a bit of hubris given everything heā€™s achieved.

2 Likes

Liverpool fans are still seething with Ramos for exposong Salahs lack of balls

4 Likes

He has turned on me since I started outing him for being a supporter of murderers. Its fascinating to watch his seethe

3 Likes

Its quite fascinating to watch. A winner like Ramos will obviously rub some people up the wrong way I guess. I doubt it will concern him awfully.

Even off the field, still trying to do his best, a true leader of men.

Thatā€™s a balls for you Iā€™m afraid,
Heā€™s absolutely relentless

The wheel always turns

2 Likes

As I was saying heā€™s an absolute clown but thatā€™s the second time in two years theyā€™ve completely fallen apart without him in a second leg. A great great defender

2 Likes

As they say in Spain.

Por un gustazo, un trancazo.

1 Like

A fraud and a coward.

Who? Salah?

1 Like

Salah and Liverpool have you seething.

ā€œWhat would you expect from a pig but a gruntā€ ?

Thatā€™s the criticism that will really sting Sergio.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Sergio would like to hear Big Quinnys ideas for the league of Ireland