Random Images Thread

A picture.

Oh I see.

It’s marty morrisey trying to get a court off meryl streep

Could be a long lost weekend yet…

4 Likes

I could never understand the size of the beer glasses in Pamplona. You’d get bigger whiskey glasses here.

Why are you in Ardnacrusha?

Felt like taking the tour.

1 Like

We used to jump off the bridge you’ve taken in the first snap - as teenagers. we also used to jump off the gate at the foot of the pier/station itself and into the lough where the boats would wait to be lowered… a couple of mates have actually jumped off the tower itself the mad bastards.

1 Like

that’s dangerous water. There’s sleepers just submerged under the water there you can’t see. Didn’t a fella die jumping off the bridge and broke his back off a sleeper years ago

Cant remember … I’m trying to remember a red haired chap from up your way i saw dive off too close to the edge and whacked his head and split himself wide open— probably 3/4 years older than you — Shakey or rusty — cant remember the fuckers name.

Probably rusty if he had red hair.

1 Like

Shaky mcormack?

1 Like

Think that’s him yeah… An awful messer.

that’s putting it lightly.

I only knew of him as a teen really - he was bauld… the last time I saw him I was down the Corbally baths off my head on two acids … tripping off my face and him and a car load come speeding down the baths giving us grief … one of the instigators was a Corbally /island head that knew us all, the little shit … Jonathan Edwards … he was murdered a few years later.

a few lads came to kill shaky in 2004, three of them I think, they knocked on the door with a handgun threatening to kill shaky, his auld man blew the three of them away with a shotgun, killed one.

Jaysus … apple - tree … Is he still alive?

noone has seen him since.

People here won’t understand but the father is an absolute gentleman. They threatened him and his daughter as well.

Shaky was the best underage soccer player in Limerick.