Rats - A thread about Cats

Sure youā€™d smell a dead one straight away. Telltale smell to them.

Jesus Faganā€¦ takes a lot longer than 2 weeks before the smell goes.

That would appear to be the case unfortunately. On a point of order, Peggy Dell is rhyming slang for Prison Cell and not smell. The term you require here is Pen and Ink.

A Jack Russel wrestling a few rats in an attic would not be a calm affair and I suspect some structural fallout from it.

My sympathies to all who are having to deal with these (including @mickee321).

Cant be easy in Cambodia either mate?

[SIZE=3][QUOTE=ā€œRichie Mac an Breathnach, post: 1093012, member: 2646ā€]Unlease the Russell![/QUOTE][/SIZE]
You canā€™t just go around breaking leaseā€™s. A dog is for life.

Iā€™d say 6 weeks

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 1093023, member: 332ā€]
You canā€™t just go around breaking leaseā€™s. A dog is for life.[/QUOTE]

Shoot the moon!

Dynamite the attic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE1cqxAw9PM

Six weeks will be no problem. Couple of weeks gone already.

Another victory :clap:

I wouldnā€™t be so sure yet, glas.

Call them Palestinians.

[QUOTE=ā€œSidney, post: 1037588, member: 183ā€]Had a guy in this morning blowing smoke up the drain. Quoted me 800 to repair a couple of holes in it. :eek: I think Iā€™ll take my chances.
[/QUOTE]
I didnā€™t pay the 800 euro. And what a good decision it turned out to be. Seven and a half months rat-free. :clap:

:slight_smile:

A world of pain my brother ā€¦

Update from Dunmore. It took a good 8-10 weeks for the smell of the poisoned rat to dissipate. I alsofound another dead one in the garden. Classic poisoned rat. Dried out like a prune. No other evidence for the last 4-5 months and the bait blocks in the house are untouched. They may have decided to retreat in advance of another winter offensive.

You canā€™t beat the infestation of Dublinā€™s suburbs with foxes to keep the rat population down.