Rats - A thread about Cats

Get a cat ffs.

1 Like

Gearodent McInerney.

12 Likes

All I’ve learned from this thread is that Fingal residents are the most useless cunts when it comes to sorting out rats

10 Likes

You’d think Northsiders would be used to dealing with rats, unbelievable.

Some of ye townies live in 3rd world conditions.

6 Likes

Have you been keeping Crunchies back from the selection box specifically for this photo opportunity?

Large mouse.

7 Likes

Take that @mac. Less than 24 hours from noticing him to death noticing him.

1 Like

I note the Crunchie is still intact.

Did the bastard get dazzled by the shiny wrapper?

Your mistake was in not unwrapping the Crunchie before you used it as bait.

1 Like

You’re not supposed to bate him to death with the rat trap

2 failed attempts and a broken thumb later. He has his family living behind that cupboard. You’ve won this battle but his family will win the war. While you’ve been fighting this lad you’ve probably forgotten to fill the hole he got in through.

2 Likes

It was because of a previous post of yours on this thread that I didn’t go the route of poison for this reason. Thanks Sid.

I’d be more worried about how he got in :flushed:

Jackson’s corner have thrown in the towel.

Ffs wrong thread. I hope this doesn’t become a habit

No. The crunchie was leftover from a cake Mrs J made for the little lady’s birthday. She’s (7) tomorrow. I thought it would stop 20 argumentative /abusive posts about what size it might be (like that of @carryharry above). Happily, It’s also deflected lads from abusing the floorboards.

2 Likes

Jackson never stood a chance as soon as @Juhniallio brought the big guns out.

It’s a kid size Crunchie you mad man. Have you been smoking that shit tonight as well?

Actually, now that you point it out, those floorboards look shocking. No wonder you’ve got rats living in your cupboards

1 Like