Rats - A thread about Cats

Ultimately you have to find the access point and block it.

Its not that hard to kill a batch of rats stone dead but there will be more sooner or later if the access point is not blocked.

Poison may be an option if you feel confident you will be able to access the dead rat at the end of it.

But given that it entered the kitchen, that could be a problem if the kitchen is a built-in one. Iā€™d also tend to err on the side of caution given that you have a three year old.

Itā€™s a midsize. Do I need to post a photo of something else to show perspective on the crunchie?ffssake.

You have been at the Good Shit.

1 Like

Iā€™ll go looking for the last of my herb right now for a celebratory joint.

1 Like

:ronnyroar:

Yes, use an A4 planning permission form.

8 Likes

Shit, youā€™ll have no idea what they look like of course

2 Likes

.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Mac owning @Juhniallio here

1 Like

Thatā€™s a mouse. I may have to consider the likes I have given you in this whole imbroglio.

Well done @Juhniallio you faced that rodent down with fearless bravery and won the war.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a mouse and you can be sure as shit thereā€™s more of them. Stick a peanut into the peanut butter the next time.

Itā€™s a rat @Fitzy. Not the biggest in the world, but as the saying goes, You can only kill whatā€™s in front of you.
The crunchies must be tiny in Australia.

When youā€™re describing a rat as not the biggest in the world, then itā€™s a mouse. Thatā€™s a mouse.

We donā€™t have cruchies in Australia, donā€™t compound my misery.

I really donā€™t like to regale peoples with tales of my bravery and undaunted mettle, however I once killed a rat with a spade. I entered the yard by the top gate and for some fortunate reason I immediately spotted the creature some twenty, or perhaps twenty-one yards away. It had itā€™s back to me and was grazing contentedly from a disused electric griddle that had been reincarnated as a receptacle for hen feed. I believe that some primeval instinct took hold. With my right hand I reached unto ā€˜The Tool Houseā€™ and firmly grasped an old spade. I steadily and quietly traversed the twenty, or twenty-one yards until I stood behind the harbinger of pestilence and plague.
I raised the spade, tensed every muscle and sinew and delivered the weapon with such force than sparks flew from the flagged stone floor. The immediate sensation was of a sharp jolt of pain as I jarred my wrists and arms.
The rat was cut cleanly in two.
I picked up both pieces on the spade and brought them or it to the duhall (sp?) where I buried the creature.
I was seriously pumped on adrenalin.
Donā€™t fuck with Chuck.

8 Likes

That NEVER Happened

7 Likes

That was a mouse.

12 Likes

You know it happened

Iā€™d have missed a mouse