Rats - A thread about Cats

That mightn’t be a runner. There were some rumblings in the past.
A “Calling Mac” thread may throw more light on it.

2 Likes

Cos you live in Cork?

1 Like

Leaving bread out in the shed. Amateur hour.

1 Like

He may as well have invited them in ffs.

2 Likes

Might as well make tae for them!

1 Like

Im not the fella infested with vermin kid!

Do you have a large Swiss ball. Buy a couple of them.

Fill them with carbon monoxide and place all over the house and move out for a week.

1 Like

How did they get into the freezer?

1 Like

Would yourself and the neighbour not just call an exterminator?

How can you live like that?

3 Likes

If he won’t pay for planning permission he’ll hardly pay for luxuries such as exterminators

1 Like

Maybe best to leave a loaf at the bedroom door as well to take the hunger off them a bit before they come in to say goodnight to ya.
6 Likes

What type of shed is it? If it’s a timber type one they are probably living under it. You need to get a few terriers on site and smoke them out

Don’t say you weren’t warned Juhy.

1 Like

That area is walking with the horrible hairy bastards. :nauseated_face:

Lads running around here screaming that the sky is falling down need to chill out. We no longer have a rat in the house. They’re cowering in the shed or around a few people’s back gardens. The talk is that the building site at dunnes has brought them up. I’ve two (2) traps in the shed with quality baked ham in them right now. If it all goes wrong I’ll clobber them with the leftovers of my foot. The main thing is a few lads got in and got themselves nice posts and I’m delighted for them.

8 Likes

I have read that the whole building site thing is a myth.

3 Likes

The neighbour is a builder and has put traps down over the last week and they are all empty but he has seen a rat. He has a lad who does it for him all the time on sites so it was no biggie for him. @Fagan_ODowd I took the bread out of the freezer to take out the lamb pieces for a stew. I forgot to put the bread back in.

Fuck sake. Amateur hour.

Put poison under the shed