Rats - A thread about Cats

Sounds like itd do for ted bundy tbh.

Similar to this

https://youtu.be/DEAMT7eU35k

My yoke is about a foot long and six inches wide, that looks a bit smaller.

@anon78624367 it could be adapted to kill anything small, you can take the lid off, but i wouldnā€™t advocate that!

By jaysus. I was asking if a small dog could wander in by accident. Thats a fair sized rat. The crafty cunt knew something was up

1 Like

Any link to your exact one? Expensive?

Twas acquired 10 years ago or more. Probably illegal nowadays :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks boy

It could be your tenant subletting the gaff.

3 Likes

I have a different theory. Itā€™s quite likely that the swallows have arrived, commenced nest building in the eaves and have just said fuck it, weā€™ll move in altogether.

Mar focail scoir: itā€™s dreadfully unlucky to interfere with a swallows nest. A lad near me never quit until heā€™d torn one down. A swallow/s shit into his eye afterwards and he drove the tractor into a boghole. He was drowned naturally.

Bi curamacā€¦

8 Likes

Weā€™ve had a mild winter too now so could be carnage this summer.

Dublin has never been as bad as any US city though. Iā€™d have seen more rats in a night in Chicago than what Iā€™ve seen in Dublin all my life. It seems to be a major issue in the flat complexes though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Victor-Electric-Mouse-Trap-100/dp/B000E1RIUU

1 Like

Thanks boy, buying Just in case,had a plague of mice in the neighbourhood 3 yes ago, minging bastard over the wall from us

The rat ones are still available too I think. Itā€™s a wonder they are tho.

1 Like

Great that they are,Iā€™ll go for the rat one( kill both) had to get rid of my bird feeders- up to 30 goldfinches etc daily, bloody mice were feasting on the husks,thanks

A horrible cloying sickening smell which I put down to either a dead rodent or a leaking pipe/food waste from from the dishwasher. I had to saw through and crowbar out the base of two kitchen units. Fuck what a mess. It turned out to be both.
A day and a half in, but the end is in sight.

4 Likes

did you know his daughter a med student in belgrade killed herself in 1994
there was a theory that he didnt like he boyfriend and had conspired to have him sent to the serb frontline or a more obvious one that she couldnt handle the fact that her father was a mass murderer and it was just after Prijedor
anyway what followed after that was him leading a genocidal trail of destruction with Arkan and co, in western bosnia culminating in srebenica in july 95, the death of his daughter is believed by a few analysts to have pushed him completly over the cliff

1 Like

Did u have dishes inside. Iā€™d buy a new set man. Iā€™d buy a new washer been honest

I feel like buying a new house

3 Likes

Horrible. In to the Co op tomorrow and lace the house with poison, put it outside too, need to have a piece of mind now.

Aye, Iā€™ve done all that. I think the ancient remains of a mouse got rehydrated by sludge from the dishwasher. The perfect storm.

Be careful when dealing with these things, can end bad.