RAVENOUS (Part 1)

It’s the #huel. Took three edits to finish that post.

2 Likes

The cheeky cunt was eating pretend spuds off silly pottery down in Ardmore earlier in the week as well, Huel me bollix

Not Ardmore.
Not pretend spuds.

Spain. Cheesey meatballs. Michelin Star.

Don’t take everything so seriously bro.

2 Likes

:grin: seriously?
This place cracks me up

and nipples.

Duck, Clonakilty Black Pudding, new Potatoes from Fitzroys in Derry earlier.
Duck was slightly overdone, but still excellent.
There last night as well, had the outstanding Gammon steak and colcannon. Mrs Fitzy delighted with her salmon tonight and Guinness pie last night. Fitzy Jnr loved his chicken tortillas.
Grand spot, great food, great staff, highly impressed.

16 Likes

Looks savage
Cannot believe the popularity of that clon pudding, it’s bang average

2 Likes

Hope you’re having a great time at home, pal.

2 Likes

It’s only grand. What’s the best available? There’s nice stuff down in the milk market.

Is he home ? He never mentioned.

3 Likes

The organic clonakilty is the only job

Ya there stuff is good. I can’t think of name though ( Duffs maybe)? Worth trying the inch stuff too, pricey but tasty and a bit different. I think Country Choice would have it.

The athea stuff is great but not sure how widely available it is. De Roiste good as well…

Typical response from the forum’s resident weather expert. He asked you “what’s the best available” to be offered 4 choices.
You’re gone to fuck of late humming and hawing about stuff. Up your game or we’ll have to re-appraise your position of weather expert / in-house meteorologist.

BTW the Lidl Deluxe range black pudding is the finest.

1 Like

Excellent

Jack McCarthy’s black and white pudding from Kanturk is the finest, now available from Aldi

1 Like

When I used to eat food like a caveman the marks and spencer sliced black pudding was the nicest.

I don’t really recognize that man who ate pigs blood anymore.

1 Like

Got home at 8 and the missus had a chicken curry lying there. Made from leftovers said she. Chicken a la fucking grenade. Couldn’t ate the cunt of a thing
I’m have a toasted bagel now with a bit of chickin inside of it and a mug of tae.
I’m going on the whiskey then.

1 Like

What time are you planning to cut loose with the home truths il set the alarm

Will you have a few drops of Twelve?

2 Likes

Went to Jasmine Palace today on O’ Connell st. 12.99e lunch buffet. :yum:

Some operation being ran in there.

2 Likes

You just leaving now?

1 Like