RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I’m 38 mate

Lovely belated birthday dinner for both me and the wife in Harvey’s Point last night

Mushroom soup amuse bouche, monkfish starter, pear and celery sorbet, bbq sirloin of beef and cheeseboard. Great grubbing.

21 Likes

Belated happy birthday mate :birthday:

1 Like

Had my tea in Azzurro there. A lovely pollo parmigiana.

10 Likes

Basically a snack box with cheese and stuffing

Any spare rooms going in Dunmore East, pal? The walls are closing in here. Need to start filling the diary with places to go and things to do before the 7 month winter starts.

I’ll bet. Most people would bring them home and cook them first.

I wouldnt give that to the dog.

Please don’t leave.

2 Likes

The week in Bundoran isn’t going so bad by the looks of things. You’ll be back next year.

1 Like

Had to do a quick up and down to Dublin there today. Stopped in the services in Kilcullen and had a quarter pounder in McDonalds. It was actually very nice

2 Likes

An rud is annamh is iontach

Have 25 adults and 8 kids for dinner tomorrow

Cooking brisket and pulled pork and a selection of side salads.

Here are the briskets prepped. I forgot to take a photo of the pork. Its below at the mothers I won’t have room in the oven. I have it marinating in a pork rub and some cider ready for cooking

22 Likes

If anyone has any good recipes for simple side salad dishes fire them on. Have potato salad and slaw made already

A basic Pippirana salad is as refreshing a summer salad you’d eat and piss easy to make… Full of minerals which is a perfect counter balance for people dehydrating from downing a lot of meat. .Green pepper, tomatoes, onions, cucumber… Pinch of salt, Olive oil and vingerette…

3 Likes

Good luck with the dinner, mate.

Just having some Ambrosia rice pudding with a big dollop of raspberry jam stirred into it.

7 Likes

Excellent stuff @Bandage,I love the rice pudding with the dollop of blackcurrant jam myself…but put it in the middle and work my way outwards.

1 Like

Cheers. Lot of roasters coming they will be acting a lot of mate. Iv enough on for 50 I’d say

1 Like

Smashing bit of dessert. You have a knack for it

1 Like

Vital info. Hit the local spar tomorrow morning and clear out their stocks of garlic bread and fuck it in the oven for too long. That’ll see the roasters happy.

1 Like