RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Great man management there … knowing when lads need a kick in the hole and when they need an arm around the shoulder. You just cant teach that kinda leadership.

I find it hard to believe that hasn’t made the magical 10 before now.

1 Like

And that :joy:

I gotta warm fuzzy feeling there

The only thing that tops a healthy home-cooked meal is when at least 10 lads on the internet acknowledge the effort that went into it. Sure you’d be brimming with pride.

4 Likes

Very kind of you. However I hope you didn’t take my disdain for weakness. I had a bead drawn on the kid’s head but decided to keep my powder dry for remotely worthy banter. Onwards and upwards.

Serious bit of tea here now. Homemade curry sauce. The British make the best chips.

2 Likes

Fried in animal fat.

4 Likes

Apart from Ganley’s I’d never be seen dead in an Oirish bar normally. I don’t drink much if at all these days, its a mugs game

1 Like

Looks a proper curry sauce. The Indians might have invented curry, but the brits mastered it

2 Likes

There should be a yearly vote on the greatest ravenous snap, with 2nd and 3rd too of course

like everything this great country has done, India was a great country when the British were in charge of them, look at them now, a country of fucking savages

9 Likes

sure the most famous Indian dish of all was invented in England, the chicken tikka masalla

1 Like

The East India Company brought civilisation to India.

2 Likes

Ireland’s most famous dish is bacon and cabbage :rofl:

1 Like

Famous amongst little englanders

That deserves 20 likes

They have selfie free zones in India now because so many lads were dying for a few likes on the Internet.

Some lads could draw a parallel between tfk and India.

2 Likes

10 Likes

That’ll do the Donegal catch in 5 minutes

4 Likes