RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Spoiler that or you’ll upset @Thomas_Brady

Business Insider (@businessinsider) Tweeted:
There are many myths about Wagyu farms and the way the animals are treated, from getting daily massages to being fed beer https://t.co/PNmHfJc0OM https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/1351177094039040005?s=20

Something about toast

1 Like

Smokies with a chilli pepper thrown in for good measure

2 Likes

Lovely healthy, late lunch after getting out for a run in between showers/downpours.

#Marginal(Weight)Gains

8 Likes

Snap! I had a croissant and biscuit sandwich for my lunch too.

What exactly is that? Looks lovely. Smoked haddock, eggs, cheese?

Would you dip your croissant in your coffee?

The Mrs just brought me up a slice of carrot cake. This WFH has its benefits at times mate

The WFH schedule can’t be bate. Ate the dinner in the middle of the day, do a few bits around the house while you’re waiting for a reply on your very important email. Frees up the evenings for exercise, Football Manager and Netflix

1 Like

No photo but fried eggs, mash, onion and parsley sauce and carrot and parsnip mash. All from the back garden except the milk and flour.

I think I might try vegetarianism for a while. Not vegan though. Fuck that.

Popped into lidl a while ago to pick up something for dinner,
Couldn’t resist the new premium rib eye, is it 48 day aged or something, lovely bit of beef in fairness, I don’t usually like to buy meat from supermarkets

14 Likes

Lovely colour to that steak. Aldis steaks in the black cardboard are top notch. Best other than going to a butcher

2 Likes

Smashing tea

(in best India fisher voice) Pork fillet marinated in soy, balsamic and lemon then roasted. Served on a bed of pilau rice

4 Likes

was it not a bit dry? you’d want a good dollop of curry sauce with that

1 Like

Nope,

Perfectly moist inside, I put the marinade in on top of the meat and then wrap up in tinfoil and then put in to the oven

1 Like

I’d always butterfly a pork steak and stuff it

1 Like

7 Likes

I trust you are doing 10K a day buddy? sweet lord