RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Had a cut off that tonight. Superb. Def the new house method of doing burgers. Funny thing is it’s easier than other way (mixing up meat with binders etc)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Zoom social lunch today with work… They paid. I went for Boojum. Their fajitas kit is on sale at the minute 21 quid and 5 delivery, feeds 4 adults easily. Had it for lunch and tea just there.

Decent?

Yeah was nice. Exactly what you’d get in store… Chicken was marinated and came with two salsas, jalapenos, sour cream, rice etc. All you’ve to do is cut two peppers and an onion and cook the meat.

Nothing out of this world but if people are looking for something a little different the current offer is worth it.

2 Likes

How much would it have cost if you had them cook it and deliver it?
I’m withholding my like until I see your answer.

When you’ve to finish cooking your own takeaway the game is gone kid.

Lessens the boredom of a zoom call.

1 Like

It’s not a take away. It’s a home cook kit you handicap.

:grimacing:

1 Like

Had a Higgins burger there for my tea cc @Spidey @TheUlteriorMotive. The smoked variety. Two quid. Cooked it in the air fryer. Absolutely savage. The very definition of good value.

2 Likes

Cost wouldn’t be far off the 21 … But the marinade , salsas are done up for you. As I said, it ain’t out of this world but might be something different during lockdown.

Why would you go to the bother of cooking it yourself if they would cook it and deliver it for you for the same price? Are you better at cooking than they are? or is it for zen reasons?

You’d be better off cooking that from scratch yourself.

1 Like

I tried this with burgers I got from F.X Buckleys. Tremendous stuff. My children have a new found respect for me but the house a is stinking with onions.

4 Likes

With delivery 35 I’d say… They don’t deliver , so deliveroo would have to. Save 10 notes.

Anyway, I got it free from work so what do I give a fuck.

You’re absolutely raging over it mate.

Calm down.

2 Likes

Looked & sounded savage

1 Like

I am. Raging I got a free lunch.

4 Likes

If it was free why would you care what it cost you muppet.