RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Do you just pour the Huel over the top of them like gravy then?

2 Likes

Huh?

Ramen.

I’m in Drom kid

You’ll know moving forward to keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

The udon noodles were lovely.

cc @backinatracksuit

You’ll take a picture of a pint that looks the exact same as every other but won’t bother to illustrate this for us?

I haven’t taken pics of any pints yet I think… And no. I was too ravenous.

I presume you grilled the fish fingers?

Needs more gravy but a noble feed.

Fuel ahead of an 8pm trip to the gym as the man says.

2 Likes

There was plenty of gravy lumped on later pal :ok_hand:

4 Likes

That’s desperate pal

Have just made some sugee cake with the wife. Looks entirely unremarkable but if we haven’t fucked it up it should be delicious. Top looks too pale unfortunately.

http://www.cmariec.com/?p=2076

2 Likes

Do you think will you marry again?

2 Likes

Put it in for another ten minutes to develop the chewy crust on top. Worked out well but we didn’t do the egg white part correctly and its overly sweet. Will go great with tomorrow’s coffee.

Beautiful plate of roast dinner and dessert there, mate. Like something my own mother would put out.

1 Like

Thanks mate. After a long day of travelling, it’s lovely when the mother has a roast ready with a variety of spud products and vegetables. I must admit I bought the apple crumble in the local centra, along with a nice Spanish red wine. I hadn’t been down home for dinner for two months and didn’t want to go in empty-handed.

We’re going out for dinner tomorrow, but I reckon there might be another big spread laid on before I hit the road tomorrow