RAVENOUS (Part 1)

They do it to make the portion look bigger than it is. First impression important.

Good feed in it.

We go again anyway

3 Likes

Magnificent. Therell be a look and nod to the waitress at some stage as another portion of gravy will be necessary

Enjoy

2 Likes

Close to Slab Murphy country here. Absolute roastergeddon. Country & Irish on the sound system.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Yes, I am having mash with a rack of ribs. I am a roaster. Please note there’s plenty of more mash in a bowl for me.

19 Likes

Followed this up with an apple crumble that inexplicably came with custard, cream and ice cream

14 Likes

8 Likes

I was across at the merrion square market there for lunch and went to the African food stall. I got jollof rice and beef with fried plantains and spicy sauce. It was massive and delicious, rice swimming in meat fat at the end of it. I was a bit sleepy then after so went for a coffee and they gave me out a bag of donuts and scones as they were closing up so I had a chocolate donut. I’m going for burger and chips after work and then I’ll have a couple pints at a gig after that.

5 Likes

Less words, more photos

2 Likes

You have worms

I wish i had the hair to have that much dandruff…

2 Likes

Lovely stuff. What gig are you off to? Future Islands?

That was the one alright. First time seeing them, wouldn’t be big into them but great show. Collins barracks a lovely spot for a gig.

1 Like

11 Likes

BBBOSSSSSSSHHHH

18 Likes

Just the job for the evening that’s in it. The San Pellegrino bringing a bit of class to proceedings too…

4 Likes

Lamb Madras from Thindi an Indian that’s part of Camille in Ardkeen. A bit coconutty - I’d have preferred more ghee. Satisfyingly hot though.

Apparently there are a few branches around the country.

4 Likes

wouldnt we all me owl pal :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

19 Likes