RAVENOUS (Part 1)

#oooft

6 Likes

Well chaps any recommendations for today. I’ve my fill of Turkey. I’m in Waterford for zapping today and plan on treating the family. For some reason “empty your pockets on Eddie Rockets” seems to be spinning in my head

Go for it, tasty out

1 Like

nandos is a cracking option if nearby - can tolerate riotous children also

edit - ive never been to waterford - just saw that there so dont know if there is a nandos
i have been to dunmore east allright and got the ferry to hook head but didnt see a nandos

1 Like

Is there a rubys there?

In the town Burzza (burgers and pizza) and Momos would be grand options. If you’re out around Ardkeen Loko is good.

1 Like

Is the Bodega still on the go? We’ve ate there are times over the years and it was always very good, not too expensive for lunch

Bodega would be an option and Geoffs does a good lunch

Will tipp across to Ardkeen when finished in Whitfield so. Thanks Fagans.

1 Like

This thing is a godsend lads. A gift from my family who are likely fed up waiting 2 hours for a Demi glacé sauce to be just right. I just fucked a load of stuff into it, chicken, yogurt, curry powder, garam masala, a tin of tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, 10 min under pressure and voila. Add a bit of cream and it’s a tikki masala.

Is it some class of stereo?

4 Likes

No, it’s the bomb.

Deep far fryer

pressure cooker, not for the faint of heart.

A deep fr friar? Like padre pio?

Don’t do it

Christmas is hard man.

They sound like a right bunch, no wonder you’re losing it.

1 Like

A bit of supper.

10 Likes

A work of art. If you had an egg of some sort it would be hard to beat that.

I had two eggs this morning that’s why I had no egg there for the supper but I’d agree with you. A runny egg would have completed it.