RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I had nothing in the house today and didn’t want to go out to shop. I just cobbled together what I had in an inventive way. Sweet potatoe fries from the freezer and then I shredded some ham and cheese I had in the fridge and jumbled it all together for a very satisfying meal.

5 Likes

I’d ate that. Is it sourdough?

1 Like

That is savage. What is your recipe for it?

1 Like

a few auld bits of sourdough that was going stale in the back of the cupboard, I had forgotten how something so simple is so delicious

Top notch. It’s the most versatile of all the breads. It could turn its hand to anything.

1 Like

We’ll done @anon7035031 , our first action shot of falling food

3dbb5c4337e8c1032198a2fe0d4905f3e73c8e8b_1_375x500

8 Likes

ah just one auld one i found on the internet
Generously butter bread and place on a baking tray lined with foil or baking paper. Bake for 3 minutes or until butter is melted. Top with slices of cheese to completely cover the bread. Bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling with golden brown patches.

4 Likes

Bullet points please.

1 Like

I must give that a go one of the evenings. What temperature did you bake it at? I reckon the knack is to get the oven temperature bang on.

1 Like

3 Likes

The right job.

Burnt to a crisp. You must have a cancer wish to willingly put that many carcinogens into your body.

I swear they know they are protected. I was no more than 8 feet away from this lad and not a sign of worry from him.

3 Likes

I love the way you mixed the cheeses and the bread so there’d be a variety of flavours. Top notch.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Unreal

Was the dopey twin from GoggleBox Ireland serving you?

Sticky toffee pudding and whipped cream

2 Likes

I’d fucking ate that.