RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Duck is very bad for you. Don’t you pride yourself on being one of the forums premier pretend healthy eating experts?

1 Like

He’s super edgy mate,

Dull edges, though.

What?

This is not banter you fucking halfwit

1 Like

Is that banter? It’s hard to tell with you

Duck is very bad for you. Don’t you pride yourself on being one of the forums premier pretend healthy eating experts?

Why is it? Unlike a lot of lads on here I don’t pride myself on pretend anything.

I’m saying that I’m surprised a fella that puts such pride into his persona of eating healthy would trip over by putting up a photo of a big fatty duck he ate.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have thought @glasagusban was particularly into healthy eating. His portions of food are generally massive

2 Likes

What has portion size to do with being healthy? It’s all relative.

That’s mad.

Dont be so coy, You do a fabulous bean stew.

You really have little enough going on in your life god help you.

Whats wrong are you not used to compliments?

You’ve the hardchaws jumping through hoops here kid

Imagine remembering what some lad off the internet cooked for his lunch the other day :smile:
You’d forget how sad your life is sometimes.

Throwing stones from the glasshouse of adjudication on a celebrity spotting thread on the Internet.

The standard of wum’ing on here has gone to shit, the amount of fellas who bit down hard on that casual hook from HBV was fascinating. God be with the days of @fingal_raven, now that fella could really lay a bait.

You have an awful bee in your bonnet about that celeb spotting thread god help you :smiley: