RAVENOUS (Part 1)

slop

1 Like

Nice roast on a Tuesday. Shortens the week

6 Likes

Having a few delicious fairy cakes for my night time elevenses.

10 Likes

Consuming sugar (let alone enough for a large family) before bed is one of the worst things you can do to yourself.

A body trying to replenish itself and present the best version of itself each morning and then the irresponsible owner goes and does something like this. Are lads trying to slowly kill themselves?

Not so slowly in this case, seems to be hurtling over a cliff.

1 Like

Hey. leave @Bandage alone. He’s still adjusting to a life changing event and I think he’s doing a great job … A bit more support for each other around here wouldnt go amiss.

+1. Our many and regular visitors invariably bring a present for the baby and a selection of cakes, buns and biscuits. The very least they expect in return over subsequent days is a picture of the child in the little outfit they bought and a tasteful photo of me eating the delicacies. Some people just can’t wrap their heads around this concept of displaying gratitude for kindness.

1 Like

Funny enough, it’s the same lads blowing hard about getting up at ridiculous hours in the morning, coming on here having a pop about a lad having a few biscuits for himself. Nazi cunts

Lovely bit of tea

11 Likes

White chocolate and strawberry crepe.
I’ll be looking after some serious business now soon

2 Likes

4 Likes

Fair hunger on me now

3 Likes

You’ll have blisters as big as that pepperoni on your lad within the week.

Did you make that or buy it in?

I made that.
Fried up left over rice.

That’s a lovely bit of tea

That’s a fantastic effort in fairness. Even down to the mini corn which I’m sure is easily available on the Kerry border.

1 Like

Slut

Some feed for a small lad