RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Presentation is very good but something tells me American “chicken” tastes like the chemical discharge of the toilet of that 3 titty bird in Total Recall.

2 Likes

Are you trying to channel @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?
Free range organic chicken from Whole Foods mate.

1 Like

Had it already flown off the plate before you took the photo?

2 Likes

Would you recommend Ruby’s?

Serving food on Prison Trays in a new one on me.

I liked it mate. It’s not exactly high cuisine but if you’re into diner-style food/atmosphere, then it’s the finest

1 Like

Yeah the nephew goes there and speaks highly of it.

Handy if you can get a table there before a concert at the 3 Arena. Pizzas were good too.

You might be tempted to go to mad egg then. I thought it was rotten.

The nephew goes to the one in Swords

The place at the top of Camden Street? It’s just chicken burgers and chicken sandwiches is it?

Chicken tenders or chicken burgers and a dress your own cheesecake dessert. It’s also on millennium walkway.

serious bit of tea

12 Likes

You’re gone stone mad on the chips, mate.

1 Like

That’s a greggs special meal

Cc @flattythehurdler

1 Like

I’m gone ape on them, can’t bate homemade chips, the secret is to start them off at 140 for then minutes and finish them off at 190

1 Like

9 Likes

Solid effort.

No doubt you had the grub on the go before Never Say Never won but treat yourself to something a bit fancier with the winnings.

1 Like

I was licking the plate like a roaster as colin took the lead up a furlong and a half out with a big smile on my face. Time for :pint:

1 Like

Perfect timing, you could have put up a picture of a bowl of special K and got a nice post just then