RAVENOUS (Part 1)

How did she manage to cremate only 3 of the 4 sausages? She must have realised half-way through that there was nowhere near enough food on for you, and lashed another one in under the grill.

3 Likes

Dear Lord. She must have really hated those sausages

3 of them anyway.

Chips and sausages all done in an oven that was set too high.

But it is nice not to have to make dinner and the plate is put in front of you, a man could get used to that…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t give those sausages to the dog.

2 Likes

Some mornings you have to keep it fierce simple.

1 Like

And rightly so, they were savage, so they were

I’ll say one thing for you @glasagusban. You’re some man to make the best of cleaning out the fridge of a Thursday night before packing your bags and heading home for the weekend

13 Likes

I felt like having a few beans tonight

1 Like

Where’s the rest of the chips?

1 Like

I just had food.

1 Like

I didn’t realize there was an eclipse today.

Having peranakhan food for the birthday.

11 Likes

Happy birthday mate.

I had some Kerry snails for my breakfast, some lad selling them in the market, bootiful.
Doing a lamb curry now with a homemade spice blend, onto a Balti I’d say,
The butcher was showing me a lovely bit of short rib beef while I was in so I’ve gotten some for tomorroe

1 Like

lovley bowl of minestrone soup and some homemade scones for lunch.

5 Likes

This has been brewing away all day, the smell is gorgeous

5 Likes

I get the impression that they’re feeding you like a king in preparation for throwing you into a volcano in the not too distant future.

8 Likes

It’s very thoughtful how they put a banana leaf to wipe your arse with every dish.

1 Like

I made a dry spice mix for this 2+ kg boned and skinned shoulder of pork. After marinating overnight in the fridge, it will be slow cooked in a steam oven. Tomorrow’s dinner will put it up to a few of the young pretenders around here.

Additional photo of the tinfoil for the Tipp lads.

15 Likes

Looks unreal. What’s in it?