RAVENOUS (Part 1)

the one that looked like the winning combo of scutter and puke?

Ya but Mixer is obviously a classically trained chef so you can’t compare everyone to his standards.

1 Like

And the microwave

1 Like

Oh. Is that what that was?

1 Like

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

you blind boy, you blind

/original/3X/e/e/ee5421355810b8b5b80f3c046243bca42d1b1f52.jpeg

What’s that pal?

1 Like

Butter chicken made from scratch, basmati rice and a bit of naan.

11 Likes

Looks nice but needs to be served in a bowl.

I’ve gone huge into cooking Indian curries lately. An Indian lad at work pointed me towards a shop in town that do fresh curry leaves etc. I’ve made s big batch of a base sauce which I’ve frozen portions of, can have a curry whipped up in minutes.

5 Likes

You get absolutely rode on Schwartz spices in the supermarkets. Big 150g bags of better spices in the Indian shop for the same price as you’d pay for 25g in Dunnes.

3 Likes

You can even one better and grind your own spices. A simple garam masala is so easy to make, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, whole cloves, bay leaves, cinnamon stick and red pepper flakes. The seeds last for ages as well and don’t lose flavor.

1 Like

A little tradition in mixers house around this time of year, we’ll be gobbling these lads for the next 3 week’s

1 Like

You’ve been waiting days to post that copy & pasted image, haven’t you?

1 Like

:grinning: widows memories

Ah leave him off. He was loving the bit of notoriety he was getting from those photos he’s finding on facebook.

Post reported

1 Like

Are the turks leaking more photos from the Saudi Arabian embassy?

2 Likes

Feeding time at the zoo* as the man says.

• Bewleys on Grafton Street.

5 Likes

We were hugely impressed with Bewleys when we took afternoon tea there a couple of months ago. Mrs Fitzy loved it. The service was outstanding.

1 Like