RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I know you’ve kids but did you need to Obliterate all of that Meat?

Pan fried

Sausage beans and chips there. Cooked an extra sausage for Bobby.

3 Likes

6 Likes

:clap:

You’re a great Dad :+1:

You simply can’t beat a good griddle.

9 Likes

Did a lovely roast chicken, roast spuds with stuffing and carrots,parsnips,sweet potato last night. Lashed with gravy… you cant bate it this time of year

1 Like

Cheese, bolognese and egg on chili paratha
This’d be savage stoner grub

7 Likes
2 Likes

Lovely bit of korma

2 Likes

No picture but three fried eggs, homemade chips and beans earlier. Probably haven’t eaten that in 20 years. Forgot how good it was. Sometimes it’s the simple stuff.

3 Likes

Cooking for myself only tonight so went for an adventurous option of burnt oven chips, two Donegal Catch cod fillets and half a tin of beans.

My life partner had visitors during the day so I’m going to tuck into these cakey treats they brought for dessert now. It’s a caramel square and not sure what the other yoke is.

10 Likes

Those cakes look very rich, you’ll do well to eat both.

thats proper ateing

I like the ketchup and beans combination

1 Like

I’d scoff the cod, chips and beans all right. Dunno about the sweet stuff though.

I have ketchup with most things. It’s very good with a curry.

That second dessert yoke was apple. I ate both of them but they were very heavy.

2 Likes

would that do yu for the night now? or would you have a sandwich and an aul cup of milk or tea before going to bed

1 Like

I just had an Americano from the Tassimo but went without ating anything with it. I have some Maryland cookies and Tunnock’s tea cakes for tomorrow evening.

2 Likes