RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Steak and chips and a glass of red. Missus is out. Snow Patrol on the late late show and the fire lit. What a time to be alive

17 Likes

Nice. Burnt the back axle off the steak but what harm

Those are peppercorns mate, he did a fine job.

1 Like

flame grilled pink Himalayan rock salt and then ground black pepper after cooking it

5 Likes

mouthwatering

1 Like

You should throw in a few carbs for the marathon training.

Twas bread they were calling it alright, I never tasted plaster board before but I imagine it tastes like this

1 Like

I’d ate and drink that

A bit of Bak Kut Teh here.

8 Likes

Will it take long to cook that?

23 Likes

Had a lovely ribeye steak there. Got it out of Higgins butchers. Pricey but unreal. Cooked in the manner authorized by @anon7035031.

Can’t beat a bit of good meat.

4 Likes

I smashed a leg of lamb today lads. Prepped everything and threw the lamb in the oven in a cooking bag with wine, mint, garlic, rosemary and cumin. Then I went and tortured myself watching United. I texted instruc5ions for veg and spuds throughout the game and came home to dish out a superb lamb dinner to the in-laws. Felt like Christmas starting.

2 Likes

I read this backwards just in case you were in danger and were sending coded messages.

8 Likes

Ah mate, a cooking bag :pleading_face:

Whats a cooking bag

A plastic bag for cooking meat mediocrely

1 Like

Never heard of that. Whats the benefit? How come iy doesn’t melt?

Whats your problem with a cooking bag?

The benefit is that it keeps meat moist and maintains the temperature better. Not sure why tackie has a problem but I’m sure we’ll find out.

I’m sure your dinner was delicious,