RAVENOUS (Part 1)

When I was a kid we reared our own. Fed on scraps, corn, maize etc. Definitely different in taste and texture than what you buy now. Then you’ve the ‘pecking’ order- chicken, organic, free range, barn reared. Essentially they mean as little integrity as the industry can get away with.

2 Likes

Mick prattling on about chlorinated chicken whilst he refuses to pay for a proper water treatment system, he’d prefer to drink water out of a puddle and pump shite into the water system, you couldn’t make it up

1 Like

I had an absolutely beautiful burger there. Proper butchers burger from Higgins’s. You can’t beat a bit of meat. Those cunts tellin me to eat laygooms can fuck right off

2 Likes

If you’re a hard worker and do a hard day’s work there’s nothing to bring you back and revive you again than a piece of good meat.

Fuck sake

1 Like

Yes I had just put the shirts in the wash and emptied the dishwasher

1 Like

:rofl:

Danny Healy Rae would be proud.

Crab cakes and a roast chilli chicken with adobo style recado (that was the name of the recipe anyway). Butterflied two chicken and the marinade involved plum tomatoes, garlic, dried chipotle chillies, dried guajillo chillies, dried ancho chillies, oregano and a rake of other stuff. it was unreal.

15 Likes

Ham and Egg pie

15 Likes

Incredible… Just incredible. :pint:

1 Like

You’ve that dog ruined

Where’s the pie bit?

1 Like

Post up the recipe for the crab cakes there, bro.

Crab meat, grated courgette (squeeze all the liquid out), egg, mayonnaise, grated ginger, lime zest, chilli, garlic, some oats.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Jesus h

The egg is cooked to perfection :heart_eyes:

Oooooooh you bastard.

Five guys?

1 Like