RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Cunt

@glenshane this is why remainers talk about food imports. The quality of food in EU is much higher. NI farmers in particular will be fucked once all this cheap shit is thrown into the market.

1 Like

Maybe the orange men will come to their sinensis

1 Like

Jaysus this hit every spot.

3 Likes

Baked beans on jaffa cakes?

That’s a digestive, I’m not a fucking animal

7 Likes

Are the baked beans cold? Wouldn’t the chocolate melt? So much to take in.

Disgusting looking wtf is that?

You need to get up to speed quickly here bud.
The poster that you’re commenting on is an esteemed contributer to the relevant thread and is not to be taken lightly.
The fact he’s a KK man ought not be lost on you either.
The Mixer is somewhat of a culinary wizard in fact.

1 Like

Hi boxter,kk guys wouldn’t know their arse from elbow,and honest to God that looks shite/ vile,ref him being an esteemed wanker,sorry contributor fuck probably won’t be able to sleep longer than 7/8 hours now with worry

The supper and the sweet in one go. This is a man who wastes no time

God looking at it for the second time it looks even more revolting

Respectfully. Mixer’s status and constitution mean he may disregard and transcend the customary mores and concerns of lesser men. We can only look in in awe. You’ll understand in time.

2 Likes

The mixer is going to have to up his game after beans on chocolate biscuit. There’s a new sheriff in town

1 Like

Era pardon me if I’ll pass on that advice ( well meant I’m sure)for now at least,I’ve every intention of staying here until Cork put Limerick to bed this summer

1 Like

The mixer would have scooped the beans from the can

Fuck if that’s typical of the mixers culinary efforts I’d sooner rather eat me arse than chance his form of destroying good food, honestly wouldn’t give it to my westie

Im afraid to ask what the substance north of the beans is. Looks like the scalp of a victim

You still wouldn’t be fit to empty his slop bucket

A once off winner for @JonSnow, he’ll have to sustain it.
Form is temporary and all that.

The grub king won’t be dislodged too handy.