RAVENOUS (Part 1)

English market for the best sole and reasonably priced in Ireland

How twee

3 Likes

Cork. The best place in Ireland for people continuously claiming it’s the best place in Ireland.

16 Likes

Well it is for lots and not for lots,but for fresh fish the English market has no equal in Ireland,now if you want to bring up our hurlers/ footballers ( minus the ladies) that’s a whole different thing

Why has it better fish than other counties?

Fresher ,more choice obviously,God you are a bit slow this morning

So the fish brought to harbour is fresher than fish brought to harbour in donegal or howth?

10 Likes

Who has more choice? A designated market obviously,which is fresher- same, where are the best prices? Market again,and which is the most popular for buyers of restaurants in Munster? , English market hands down-like lads I know yere insecure ref Cork but be sensible about it FFS,making a holy show if this constant denial- Cork has the finest food market in Ireland- no contest, unless if course yere hiding one in chav city- sorry Limerick

How far from the English Market is the nearest fishing port?

20 m kinsale

Believe it or not Howth is 0m from Howth.

19 Likes

Never heard of it, but as the English market sells everything I need why would I,( oh and the 200 k plus ppl who visit agree with me)

This debate might be the one that saves tfk

1 Like

Pissing competition suspended :grinning:Must get out this tfk is a bloody magnet, we’ve a great cliff walk in an hour ( Roberts cove) clear the cobwebs

Best cliff walk in Ireland.

9 Likes

Yer hole it is

1 Like

1 Like

No but the best one is

3 Likes

Ballycotton,pity those in Limerick haven’t a coastline :grinning: