RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Would you mind explaining what’s going on north of the chips?

Lovely Leitrim tablecloth.

3 Likes

It could be a bit of slightly overdone steak. Didn’t matter in the end though as I cleaned the lot.

1 Like

The overdone steak and the raw chips average out to medium rare so you’re grand overall.

6 Likes

There’s definitely potential there pal.

The boom is back.

You must feel like freeing ireland after a feed like that.

Those onions look vile.

1 Like

Where was your afternoon tea and how was it for you?

Was that all for yourself?

It was in the Westin, pal. I’d say as a meal option, it was too sweet. I don’t really have a sweet tooth so I found the sugariness cloying. It was also too expensive. Way too expensive.

Ah yeah.

1 Like

You’re doing it wrong

Was minding two children while trying to watch Celtic earlier, as my life partner had a work engagement.

One of them has since gone home to his own house* but I put the other to bed at half time and I’ve now rustled up a splendid fish (Donegal Catch, Cod x2), chips (Green Isle, Oven) and beans (Heinz) and devoured it. My child keeps rolling onto his front, however.

I’ve also washed and sterilized bottles, put on a wash and tidied up the house since full time. I don’t know how I do it in fairness.

*thanks for calling over for the match @Rocko.

10 Likes

@Rocko can we have a Dad of the Month Competition?

1 Like

Dad/uncle.

Palm oil and nitrite . Up to you .

What the fuck possessed you to leave your cutlery at that angle. It’s almost impossible. Have you a citeog suspended from the ceiling or something???

That’s the most ignorant presentation i’ve ever seen. It’s like someone shat baked beans on your dinner.