Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

4 Likes

Bad looking sausages mate. I’d ate it other than that. Although not sure about the peas.

Twas grand. No Michelin stars but filled a gap.

With a few tweaks I could see you cooking a full Irish for the emperor of Japan some day.

Nothing on the whole of the internet gets near this thread.

Unreal.

Rice and peas, salmon tikka, fried banana, marginally over cooked fried egg, peanuts, and the bit that looks like puke is a big load of spicy pickle. I had some cashew cream to lash over it as well. I was ravenous while I was cooking it so I had a smoothie with a banana egg and peanut butter.

6 Likes

Christ…

7 Likes

That looks awful.

It’s hard to make a big bowl of Indian food look attractive in fairness. It was a good big feed. I might have a glass of wine now.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

The “bit” is the whole plate mate

3 Likes

Top notch , banana on a BBQ is a great queensland tradition btw

:smile:

I’d say that was lovely, great flavors in that

1 Like

77 degree angle. Poor shot.

Chicken overcooked and dry. Croquetts under cooked and cold looking.
No gravy. Disconnected. Peas through the buttery mash are a little saving grace. Overall poor. 4/10. A complete slap up but certainly tasty warmed up with a good seasoning of salt and pepper.

Poor.

1 Like

Nothing fancy but the freshness on the plate is emblazoning. Perfectly cooked and ready to eat. 6/10

Tasty light lunch. Nice healthy option. 7/10

To many sausages and they look cold. Ditto spuds. A hodchpotch of ingredients, nothing pulling it together. Too much on the plate. 4/10. Poor.

Tasty little snack omlette toast type affair

Way too much going on there. A waste of good ingredients. Trying way too hard to be sophisticated. Slow down and go back to basics. 2/10. A mess.