Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Season well for enhanced flavour.

Congrats @Vilbox, I mightn’t always agree with your adjudication* but it’s forensic in its detail and my only hope is that I’ll please you one of these days. I haven’t been this excited to cook a nice meal in ages.

*I was only coddling about the bipolar stuff :hushed:

He asked you did you know how to make it, not Google it… You stupid bastard.

3 Likes

Fall in ffs sake

1 Like

Calm down you’re ok. Just take your time and try your best. I carry no grudges. You’re not a bad cook, you just need to make sure everything is cooked through. Carry on. Well done.

1 Like

Yes I know how to cook them. A dog with a mallet up his arse could cook them. I laid it out there for him in the link. Enjoy @anon7035031

I was also asking about Jimmy Floyd’s potatoes not fucking Hassselback potatoes. Any yob knows how to make Hasselback potatoes.

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking pizza there, mate.

1 Like

No its not, it looks like sick.

1 Like

One of the best pizza place you’ll find. Run by Italians with a lot of Italian patrons…

That’s Salami trevisano, wild mushrooms & asiago cheese.

Four homemade turkey burgers, oven chips, and a bita salad. While I was waiting for this to cook I had a bowl of veg soup I cooked earlier in the week.

10 Likes

You’re as bad as myself for big feeds late in the evenings.

His is post gym hunger

Yours is post spliff hunger

I wouldn’t eat a plate of food like that at midday let alone after 10pm at night.

What time would you usually go off to bed on work nights? @glasagusban

Ah I had finished before posting the picture of course. I ate about half 9, later than usual, bed usually by 12, earlier tonight as I was up later the last two nights.

I’d eat the same plate at midday and for breakfast if I got it.

Ateing that for breakfast would be impressive mate.

A couple of those burgers would be more than enough for me personally.

I’d ate that

Where did you buy the turkey burgers out of?

He rears the turkeys on his patio.

6 Likes