Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

My first day in college back in '99. Ordered the lasagne from the canteen - they gave me mash and cabbage with it and then proceeded to pour gravy over everything. Roasters

2 Likes

I reckon there are a few posters here who’d make a significant dent on that on their own

Cc @ChocolateMice @Tassotti @caulifloweredneanderthal

Did you study agricultural mechanisation in Pallaskenry?

2 Likes

:grin:

Worse. I went into Mary I in the late 90s. Essentially it was like going into a boarding school.

1 Like

In my prime, maybe … I wouldn’t eat half that now.

And to think I contemplated going halves with you on the four star pizza challenge a few years ago pal

Between that and the lobster pot beside it you had great choice out that way. The lobster pot was an institution and i was very saddened and surprised to hear of its closure a few years ago. I suppose they were doing very little trade during the day?

I’d raise my game if I had to … That challenge didn’t look too much tbf.

I did a medium Apache special on Sunday after the match. First time ordering pizza take out in a long time and it’ll be a long time before I do it again. 90% of takeaway food is shit and I’m nearly always disappointed after it.

Like reading your posts so

4 Likes

Ooooffffttttttt

New day. New Tassotti

Organically sourced Scottish oats, soaked in almond milk and served with strawberries to honor Wexford and Davy fitz

cc @Bandage

3 Likes

I’m glad you sourced them organically and didn’t have to force the issue

1 Like

What I wouldn’t give for a photo of Choco’s curry now. :cold_sweat:

Christ @Bandage will you set him free you bad bastard!

Superfood Friday as the man says

4 Likes

Looks unrale

Black pudding goes unreal with salmon and beetroot, I take a little bit of each of them and wait for the explosion of taste in my mouth

1 Like

Artificially enhanced strawberries. You’re flooding yourself with chemicals man. You’d be as well drinking a can of red bull for breakfast as eating them.

Those strawberries are glowing. Wtf is in them.