Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

They look smashing buddy. How would you prepare them. Never heard of a baked egg before and I struggle to make proper poached eggs.

You crack the eggs into a holder and bake them

4 Likes

https://www.google.ie/search?q=baked+eggs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_vbSo3cTUAhVFmbQKHTX8Cw8Q_AUIBigB&biw=1366&bih=667

baked eggs

Ooooft

1 Like

Thought the whole spread looked great KP. There are some fellas who have never done a hard days work in their life. They’d spend twenty minutes out on a farm and come in crying looking for eggs Benedict. If there was work in the bed, they’d sleep on the floor

10 Likes

There would be some craic if the ‘silage men’ came in looking for eggs Benedict :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

They’d be getting fair notions if they did. There was always a serious spread laid out on for hay or silage, but sausages were involved in almost every meal.

Ah silage day. Fucking better then Christmas day.

2 Likes

Going by the glasses on the left you must be at least 40 years older than I thought you were

Delighted to give that the ten!

1 Like

My mother will be delighted too mate.

Auld lads always sit at the head of the table in a stable household. Same fella would bust your head open for laughing at his glasses.

:smile:

You’d wonder what sort of an upbringing these Wexford fellas actually got

1 Like

Daddy sat at a table on the other side of the halting site.

5 Likes

The only time Daddy got to the top table in Wexford it was the local garda station interview room.

5 Likes

jesus @Mac got an awful doing in the last few posts

Are ye at the silage @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

fucking hell I am ravenous lads

Getting hungry myself lads. All the silage talk made me fire on a few rashers and eggs at lunch time out of solidarity with my fellow rural types.

Heading for dinner at Freddy’s Bistro at 7.30pm. There’s no way I’m gonna last another two hours

I’d say we’ll make hay of it mate

1 Like