Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

That plate is filthy.

4 Likes

:rofl: you’re not that clueless

Crashed the grandfather’s 135 when I wasn’t much older. No real damage done but Wasn’t allowed drive for
A while

2 Likes

Knots down and out and not a screed of skin left on your hands

5 Likes

Enjoy it.

Lovely summary dan.

I crashed the 35X one time,I never heard the end of it.

1 Like

You would never see bales standing like that nowadays would You?

Rare. But a few fellas do keep at it. Big demand in horsey country for square bales. Coolmore make a few thousand every year.

1 Like

Joseph Ana and Donnacha worn from standing them I suppose

2 Likes

Your grate is far too close to the coals if you’re charring the meat like that. If you can’t hold your hand above the grate for 3 seconds it’s too hot, 4 seconds is ideal. Either remove coals or raise the grate.

7 Likes

I love the meat like that mate, I’ll take my chances, I have a very healthy lifestyle otherwise, there’s a lot worse you could be doing.

you are wasting your time trying to educate the Oirish muldoons when it comes to barbecues, everything has to be incinerated to appeal to their taste buds

9 Likes

I wouldn’t mind but it’s easy to do right with a little attention to detail. That’s the problem though, “sure till do”.

1 Like

you are dealing with pure fucking savages here, well done stheak is what they crave

The number of cases of food poisoning in A&E tomorrow will be off the charts. All the micks poisoning themselves in the sweltering heat.

11 Likes

Indeed,a fiver a pop as well.

Don’t forget the peppercorn sauce

1 Like

Things would be bad if I was taking advice on barbeque from a lad who lives in a windowless bed sit and survives on dirt cheap takeaway and fry ups. :rofl:

5 Likes

The silage pit on the day watld the best bouncy castle ever invented.