Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Christ.

1 Like

You’re a cantankerous oul geebag Chef.

I’m always the first to praise you when you post a pic of something nice you’ve cooked. Yet when I criticise a burnt steak you bought in a restaurant you fly off the handle.

Don’t take it personally you fucking lunatic.

5 Likes

TFK at it’s best!

2 Likes

Does Hisslip have Wexican blood? The Wexicans are getting noticeably rattled as July 2nd draws near.

1 Like

You’re hopping from thread to thread blowing off steam like a Galway hurler at race week. Hovering around a stage 3 at the moment with plenty of upside.

I can’t remember the last time I commented on hurling. We are 100% focused on the biffos.

Brisket needs to cook real real slow, 7 hours or so, gonna be very hard on your charcoal kettle I’d say.

Off to get some Korean fried chicken. Christ the Koreans are great for the fried chicken.

1 Like

Two slices of toast
Two boiled eggs
Two rashers

Up yer bollix with yer fancy brunches. I couldn’t have been arsed putting any work in.

I was ravenous, and now I am no longer hungry. Amen.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Are they new spuds?

They are, local grown.

1 Like

You’ve got the like so

2 Likes

Would you not have a few spuds or something with them?

2 Likes

Just gutted the fuckers at half time, haven’t a clue what to do with them yet

Mackerel. Did you catch them yourself?

Just after demolishing this without the mushrooms and onions. Used the @anon7035031 3 sec method on the barbie to sear the aldi black Angus steaks. Bearnaise for meat and butter and salt for spuds. Fleurie Father’s Day gift to wash. That UNRAYLE magnum tub ice cream for sweet.

Ambulance booked for 6 once Cork win at 13/8.

5 Likes

Neighbour dropped them down, caught this morning off Ballyvaughan.
Dinner is a donkeys bollocks including beef, mackerel and halloumi cheese, picture unlikely

Well is it here?