RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Ah yeah there’s no way he’s an employee of RTÉ in fairness.

Figured as much.

I’ve not read his contract. The over arching point stands regardless.

Typical closed minded attitude. Just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t mean you shouldn’t read it.

2 Likes

The Mirror say he’s an RTE star so that’s good enough for me.

If it was shared by some contrarian right wing russian influenced semi literate blogger or Jordan Peterson he’d read it.

3 Likes

Is @backinatracksuit paying a few quid every week to @gilgamboa for TFK protection? First sign of a cross word and he dives in front of the poor divil.

8 Likes

The sausages are hopping.

I didn’t even realise there was cross words for me :man_shrugging:
I’m only making a point re ‘frozen’ peas which had that angry fella so vexed.
I’d often use peas in that way like, they defrost very quickly in a bowl and only need to be warmed.

I’ve seen many simpler ‘recipes’ than that one @Rocko , I suppose you’d need to employ common sense with regards to what you’d consider a splash of water.

I’d have no issue with 10 cloves of garlic @binkybarnes though I realise it’s overkill for some, are you sure it’s for 2, it would seem a bit mad to make such a small quantity for an adobo, like you would hardly make a pot of stew for just 2 servings.
But anyway, I didn’t realise we were fighting :man_shrugging:

Bit of devils advocate I suppose

1 Like

That’s an outrageous post you’re out of order mate.

Devils avocado

Oh and some of the best recipes are from people who haven’t worked as professional chefs.
My kids love a lady called Nadiya who was on the bake off, we have all her books and they’re the best cook books I’ve ever seen, worth checking out for everybody.
Ramsey’s books on the other hand are pure shite

2 Likes

He is. 18 quid a week. The platinum membership

3 Likes

Condemn Donal Skehan but can’t condemn Putin

For shame

2 Likes

Reduced to lies… A sad refection of TFK in 2022.

In fairness if your kids like Nadiya that’s enough for me.

3 Likes

Nadiya is brilliant, when you think you’ve seen it all and all cook books are the same she’s a breath of fresh air, influences from all world cuisines but normal ingredients and good instructions.
I’m gonna check out Skehan, he has a travel around Ireland show up on the RTÉ player, must see what the fuss is about.

Any Nadiya book in particular?

That could mean nothing more than his ancestors were Spanish …

These ones are all rounders

2 Likes