Ray Darcy Show

Ray’s final guest of the night is Nicky Byrne. That’s the same Nicky Byrne, who was Ray’s first guest this evening

4 Likes

Those gommy rowing cunts are a painful.

As is the eggs ad with the original O’Donovan brothers being 'funny.

1 Like

I only saw a couple of minutes, it seems that large Irish actor Simon Delaney was giving them slices of pizza that he had cooked from a recipe book he is promoting (wtf) and the lads didn’t like it and said as much, one of them said ‘I won’t be buying the book anyway’ :open_mouth:
They’re hamming it up big time, I hope they all continue to make a few bob out of it, tough road they’re on with little reward

1 Like

Great lineup on D’Arcy,roaster heaven.Just a pity Darcy the cunt is on it.

What the actual fuck

What did I just watch

I enjoyed that

Who the fucking fuck is this fucking cunting cunt of a cunting man/woman?

This Cian Twomey character is appalling.

Fair play to you. I won’t be buying his book.

The wife was enjoying it so maybe I enjoyed that she was enjoying it if you get me.
But good god, I won’t be spending money on it.

I hope to god you’re not talking about that fella who makes videos of himself talking to himself

Listen mate, his misdis enjoyed it so therefore he enjoyed it, capiche?

An awful waste having all them musicians on and only having 2 songs.FFS.D’Arcy your some cunt.Id say sharon is great craic, anytime I see her she’s smiling

Say what you lke but Sharon Shannon is a tremendous exponenent of the button accordion.

Those of us who play trad stuff recognise our superiors…

1 Like

Sharon is a national treasure

Ya mate, the lad with the big beard who was pretending to be a woman after doing a fart,

This is a great show. I’m really enjoying it

Babi Baskin lit up an otherwise grin decade in the eighties.

1 Like

A Georgie Burgess type on here from Skerries.