Re: Where did you get your user name from?

60,000 at present but they want to make it bigger

There definitely seems to be a difference in attendances between the Houillier and Benetiz era - understandable I would have thought

What is the point of all of this anyway?

The points is to explain where Gerrardno1 got his username from. It’s important to Whyohwhy’s memory that we answer is question completely.

Are stevie g and Gerrardno 1 different people?

They sure are. Well I think so anyway.

Yeah they must be a fickle bunch. Hard to see them selling 60,000 for cl games if they have sold less than 40,000 in the past. Large away section should ensure full houses for some epl games though.

That doesn’t surprise me. On fanbase they appear to be an awful long way off Celtic and Manchester United.

www.liverpoolfc.tv -> fixtures + results

your repeating youself now piper. Liverpool will have no problem with filling there new stadium. They wouldnt be building a new one if they thought they would have a problem. Anfield used to hold 60,000 in the past before all seater stadiums.

Manchester City used to quite often sell out Maine Road (40,000 odd capacity stadium) but their were a good few occasssions when they didn’t. Since moving to the City Of Manchester Stadium they seldom sell it out. Could be similar with Liverpool.

im presuming that the ‘their’ was intentional.

Exactly, could be. Your speculating again pied, cant see it happening myself but only time will tell. In the meantime Liverpool will continue to sell out THEIR ‘small to medium sized’ 45,000 seater stadium.

“YOUR SPECULATING…”???

Golden rule of grammar:

If correcting somebody, don’t make another mistake in the same post.

B in english.