Reasons why Liverpool lost

Liverpool matched Andy linighans great arsenal team of 93 have a bit of respect

1 Like

French Police and UEFA.

1 Like

Temporarily locking this thread in solidarity with the Liverpool supporters who were locked out of the stadium tonight.

24 Likes

Footix like @mikehunt attending the game ahead of the MGLP fans meant they didnt know how to create an atmosphere

3 Likes

The pathetic water arch at John Lennon airport

2 Likes

Spanish teams don’t lose finals. English teams always lose them

No water break

How many English were on the pitch last night v Spanish ?

Similar I’d say. 2 of each and one of the Spaniards was playing for Liverpool

Im starting to wonder if klopp is really a good fit for utd.

A 31 year old result in a competition that no longer exists has me told anyway

7 Likes

Statistics never lie.

Apparently League of Scotland side Aberdeen are the last club to beat Real Madrid in a European Final. I read this claim on Twitter but could somebody reliable like @ChairmanDan verify please?

I think Ancelotti mugged off Klopp right from the start. We’ve seen how Liverpool can struggle with deep lying players restricting space around the area and that’s what they did. They obviously have quality then on the counter attack, I don’t think Liverpool expected to have so much of the ball and didn’t look to know what to do with it.

Dani Carvajal is an excellent player. Didn’t give Diaz a sniff.

Ah now… That’s been the story against most teams for 2 years. They don’t have the little bit of craft and guile needed. They still created a few really good chances … I think you’re over stretching it a bit. Madrid were always gonna play counter attack.

Other than hitting the post I don’t think there was anything else or much substance.

Real were much more aggressive particularly against Chelsea away.

In reality Liverpool were lucky to get to that final. They got a run of handy draws against diddy teams and the big hitters slugged it out against each other in the other side of the draw.

3 Likes