Red Dead Redemption

well worth giving it a go taz, tis a great game.

as for the controls, the horse can be a cunt of a yoke to control going round corners. i’ve just finished the first half of the game, with a little help from the stereotypical irish gun runner.

as for the honour thing, i’ve actually been trying to be good, dunno why but it’s appealing to meat the mo

Scandalous that they did not make a pc version.

Only cleared the story of this tonight,depressing ending :frowning:

jesus you took your sweet time WYT :smiley:

Anyone see that gameplay trailer for GTAV yesterday? Holy fuck it looks good. The golf and tennis games look great on their own.

You’d better give up this carry on now you have a child to look after.

Cant wait for this games release.:slight_smile:

Gas to see some of the lads that gave out about Game of Thrones still playing with their sega mega drives! :smiley:

its xbox 360

its like comparing a kite to an f35

[quote=“artfoley, post: 800287, member: 179”]its xbox 360

its like comparing a kite to an f35[/quote]

It’s still an activity for adolescents who are full of hormones and still trying to figure out their sexuality and place in the world-not for adults.

like this

then this

[quote=“artfoley, post: 800296, member: 179”]like this

then this[/quote]

Exactly.

I think.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 800287, member: 179”]its xbox 360

its like comparing a kite to an f35[/quote]
Nnnnnn-hoy!

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 800297, member: 1537”]Exactly.

I think.[/quote]

well im comfortable enough in my masculinity to face my demons online and slay them all

are you going to do the same and slay your demons by dropping the hand on some young fella and then slapping the gob on him ?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 800300, member: 179”]well im comfortable enough in my masculinity to face my demons online and slay them all

are you going to do the same and slay your demons by dropping the hand on some young fella and then slapping the gob on him ?[/quote]

It probably wouldn’t be appropriate to do it with a young fella art but if he’s of age, why not? Live and let live that’s what I say.

Btw, how do you do that thing where you rename links?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 800300, member: 179”]well im comfortable enough in my masculinity to face my demons online and slay them all

are you going to do the same and slay your demons by dropping the hand on some young fella and then slapping the gob on him ?[/quote]

Saddle sniffer

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 800303, member: 1537”]It probably wouldn’t be appropriate to do it with a young fella art but if he’s of age, why not? Live and let live that’s what I say.

Btw, how do you do that thing where you rename links?[/quote]

highlight the text then click on the yoke that looks like an 8 on its side (or chain links to the watching pedant) and insert the link

e.g
cunt

[quote=“artfoley, post: 800308, member: 179”]highlight the text then click on the yoke that looks like an 8 on its side (or chain links to the watching pedant) and insert the link

e.g
cunt[/quote]
test

Yes! I’m a fucking wizard! Cheers artfoley

no worries HB for some reason this sprung into my head