Renua Ireland

What’s to become of Lucinda?

Look the party made a big mistake aimed at those with money. it did not appeal to the joe soap living day to day. THE TONE OF WHAT WAS SAID WAS ALL WRONG

2 Likes

Did she ever have a real job?

She’s surely a teacher or solicitor

Maternity leave

She’s a qualified barrista

Politics straight out of law school I think.

Lock this thread. We can dust it off for tfk reeling 8n the years sometime in the future.

1 Like

Lucinda made the mistake of thinking people who send in text messages to George Hook on Newstalk are in any way representative of normal people.

6 Likes

Or that anyone who listens to George Hook is normal.

And Chris Andrews made the mistake that there is enough of a scumbag vote in Dublin Bay South to carry him as a Shinner. If he had stayed in FF he’d be a TD now.

3 Likes

Chris used to have scumbags voting for him but he left Fianna Fail, pal.

Lucinda’s husband was quick to point out yesterday that the Greens got no seats last time around and were on course for 2 seats this time so the future is bright for Renua.

#deluded

4 Likes

Yawn, I’ve no love for FF but you’re boring at this stage. Lucinda might be a cretin but at least she left on principle from a party who were performing relatively well in the polls. Andrews is a dirt bag who thought FF were finished and wanted to settle some internal scores. He’s emblematic of what SF IRA are after.

Labour will reorganise themselves in DBS and will take a back a seat. JH was still ahead of Andrews here when all was said and done. This was Andrews best shot and it’s gone, Eamonn Ryan picked up more of the old left leaning votes from Quinn than Andrews could. He either leaves the constituency or just carries on just as a councillor.

You’re the one who started calling people scumbags, pal, so I don’t know where you’re going with the “boring” jibe.

You’re clearly rattled to within an inch of your life by FG’s meltdown, FF making fools of you in government and the prospect of SF leading the opposition.

What makes you think Labour will reorganise in DBS? They had two sitting TDs here and returned zero. Humphreys is widely despised and hasn’t a semblance of the popularity Ruairi Quinn had. They are fucked in the medium and long term here unless there is something you know?

• Cape Verde Apartments
  • Detriot Property
  • Peak Oil
  • Renua

Eddie Hobbs - Irelands Premier Advisor

11 Likes

:grin:

I was trawling through pages about him to write a similar post :grinning:

30 ways to spend your SSIA…

They are irrelevant now. They have no niche. They abandoned the Left and aren’t popular enough to survive as a center party. Their new leader in waiting is in no way a “labour” man, and probably more right wing than a lot of Fine Gaelers.

If they had any sense, they would ask Rory Quinn to come back