Abortion Referendum Thread

She sounds like a real traditional type @smark

Fanny fucking is what leads to abortions.

2 Likes

You could say that again. Against the gays too this one.

She’s like a dog with me.

Ride the hole off her and She’ll be grand again.

Murder should not be a ‘right’.

4 Likes

Does her old fashioned catholic belief hold across the board :neutral_face:

Dont be so nosey

Hang onto her. She seems like a well reared, nice, traditional woman.

2 Likes

Do you think fatal foetal abnormality pregnancies should have to be carried to full term and delivered?

1 Like

I need more info before I care.

Specifically her dimensions and ahem level of adventure[quote=“Smark, post:15, topic:23116, full:true”]
I’m having a massive ongoing argument right now LIVE with my girlfriend about this thing the last two hours. She is massively against it and is red hot when she hears anything about it. Of course I started it by sending her a picture of those women on that march that I knew would drive her mad. I think every woman or girl should be allowed choose themselves. I’m not that bothered by it though but she’s so fucking self righteous about it I feel compelled to enter into a full blown argument. Its like arguing with a real life @caoimhaoin or @Nembo_Kid though.
[/quote]

Do you think a father should be allowed to abscond from a pregnancy brought to term?

Rape should not be right.

Are there any women here @Rocko ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hlMK7tCks

Tell that to some the anti-Muslim crowd here.

I think women are naturally more hot and bothered about this. To be honest i’m more bothered by how many bottles of beer i have left in the fridge or who i’m going to put in my pick 6 for the Curragh tomorrow. I’d be interested in knowing if all of the female partners of lads here are the same as my one? Against the repeal of the 8th (in her case furiously against it).

@TreatyStones @KinvarasPassion @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @TheUlteriorMotive @Tassotti @bandage @anon7035031 @HBV @ChocolateMice @carryharry @ironmoth @Joe_Player

My wife is strongly against it and so am I.

1 Like

Mine is for it anyways…by for it i mean she want to repeal the 8th

1 Like

My missus is anti murder.

Record that.

3 Likes

Only an utter moron could support the 8th amendment. Granting equal rights to a few cells and an adult human being is something only the Irish could come up with. Abortion is a very complex subject, but the 8th amendment was just a conveninent way for Irish hypocrites to ship their problem elsewhere. The fact Irish women have to travel to the UK to terminate unviable pregnancies is something any normal person should be ashamed of.

20 Likes