Abortion Referendum Thread

I never said anything of the sort.

Oh Yeah, it was @Il_Bomber_Destro :rollseyes:

I canā€™t recall but if he did, thatā€™s something for @Il_Bomber_Destro (RIP) to address.

You had no problem recalling it a while back when it suited your agendaā€¦

4 Likes

Oooffftt!

Can you define what you mean by right, please?

:eek:

I have since forgotten. Memory refreshed. Checked the post back there, blatant hypocrisy on show by some.

Avoiding it = having an abortion

Each to their own, mate.

Itā€™s not your right to play God and choose who should live and who shouldnā€™t. Thatā€™s what the Nazis did.

1 Like

God? What the fuck are you on about a god here for?

People can do as they wish on this planet - they have to live with the consequences. If they want to abort thatā€™s their decision to live with, mate.

You partake in the death of animals everyday, who gave you the right to take life?

1 Like

Baby killer.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never aborted a child, mateā€¦

@Nembo_Kid claims to be Asexual - He wants humanity to die - But he wants humanity to be ā€˜pro-lifeā€™ as it dies :joy: -

I am asexual.
I donā€™t want humanity to die.
I am pro life.

You donā€™t want to procreate - You want humanity to die - You canā€™t want humans to live yet die at the same time

I just donā€™t like sex, mate.
Iā€™d like two sons of my own genes - Scarto and Argento.
I think children need a strong family unit, a mother and father in a stable marriage.

I hope it all works out for you, mate.

Unfortunately life isnā€™t as black and white and it throws up situations where people have to do what they feel is best.

Iā€™d never advocate abortion as a form of protection that can be availed of willy-nilly - But in cases of rape or fatal foetal etc. I think a woman should be allowed abort.

There are other situations also where a child maybe severely handicapped or have a few years to live that some parents may feel that they canā€™t provide a life, or have the strength to go though the ordeal, for the limited number of years the child may have -

I think you have to respect people in these awful situations and let them make their own choice - not force your values on them. The pro- lifers wonā€™t be there to live with the aftermath.

1 Like

I merely stated that if you have sex - then prepare to face all the consequences that may bring with it.

Live with your choices.