Abortion Referendum Thread

The burden of proof is on you baby…

There is no onus on me or anyone, I choose to have faith in God and you choose to be a bigot.

No burden of proof, simply faith.

God doesn’t exist. No one has seen him. That’s a belief you have but that doesn’t make it true.

Do animals have a right to life?

Faith doesn’t make it true in any way, shape or form.

You don’t know he doesn’t exist, he has appeared to many people. He has helped many people in their lives, you have just closed your heart.

I believe God and I’m proud of my faith, you simply like to make blasphemous comments about my faith.

And you can’t disprove his existence, so it’s a matter of faith.

Yeah - You can’t disprove the man in the moon doesn’t exist either…

He has appeared to people has he?:joy:

And he likes to help some people but he refuses to help others is it?

And the thread descends into dirge and farce. Good work lads.

1 Like

Some might say they make a wonderful argument for retrospective abortions!

2 Likes

We are all part of God’s plan.

You can’t have it both ways, ask a guy to prove something exists while unable to disprove its existence.

You’ll be crying on your deathbed for God some day.

I use my brain to determine the world around me. There isn’t one slight little shred of anything that points towards the god you speak of existing.

Your bibles are a rip off of every other culture that went before them and were written by men and edited by kings and rulers to suit their political wants.

I’m still sitting beside the bonfire I lit to celebrate Limericks win yesterday. So I started reading this thread
The bus never passed and here I am with my Limerick jacket, hat and scarf. Cunts

Also his/hers/its most terrible

And yet the rip of every culture that went before on it is based on what? A leap of faith from yourself, because you don’t know that for sure, you just make leaps of faith and choose to believe. You are a hypocrite and a bigot.

You believe in a right to choose who lives and who doesn’t live. I do not believe that is my decision to make, everyone is entitled to a life just as I was.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Great post @Locke. An awful pity it’ll get lost in a sea of shitetalk though

4 Likes

:smile:

I wonder if the citizens assembly over the weekend went anything like this thread has gone today

Should mirror the upcoming genuine debate nicely