Abortion Referendum Thread

Is the knights of Columbanus just an Irish wing of the Knights of Columbus?
Oddballs

I’ve no idea kid — Bock the robber had an article up about Iona before and had an interactive chart showing how all these religious orders are connected. I searched for it there but it’s BLOCKED!! the plot thickens.

Correct.

She is a very very attractive lady you are correct. Not a very nice lady Id say

1 Like

How are you Gil?

I’ve joined the Iona Institute.

3 Likes

moderately

Both Maria Steen and Breda O’Brien have home schooled their children. Breda’s husband Brendan Conroy has a science degree and worked in banking but took leave of absence to home educate his children. Breda is a teacher in Dublin’s prestigious Muckross Park school.

The liberals of the forum trying to close down the right of free speech.

We are through the looking glass.

4 Likes

More lies.

1 Like

Perhaps by repeating it endlessly for months spanning a few aliases he may convince himself its true

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The Iona Institute is owned by Lolek Limited, a company limited by guarantee. It has 4 directors. Tom and Sean Ascough, Dr John Murray, a lecturer in theology in DCU and Mark Hamilton, the principal of Rockbrook College, Rathfarnham. The school chaplain of Rockbrook College is a priest of the Opus Dei prelature

3 Likes

That looney Katie Ascough that was impeached by the UCD students must be related to these.

2 Likes

When the purpose of that free speech is to deny free speech it should be shut down - moron.

Who are these prior directors?

MAEVE KELLEHER
MARIA STEEN
JOHN REID
PATRICK KENNY
SUSAN HEGARTY
ANDREW O’CONNELL
BRENDAN PURCELL

Katie is a daughter of Tom. Tom and Sean are directors of Spirit Radio. The Iona Institute did not have a spokesperson on Morning Ireland this morning. However Wendy Clarke, journalist and broadcaster with Spirit Radio was on hand to argue the anti repeal position.

2 Likes

Anybody who says they are a bigger pacifist than me better know how to use their fists.

2 Likes

Name the time and place and i’ll pacify you to death.

1 Like