Abortion Referendum Thread

Mickey gave him a character reference and helped get him a lighter sentence.

Mickey wanted to see that animal out as quick as possible.

Do you want capital punishment brought in for someone saying a family is well respected in the local community now?

You come across as a crazed lunatic and a grade A hypocrite.

His family being so-called respectable has nothing to do with what this animal did.

Mickey Harte went in to bat for this cunt and helped get him a lighter sentence.

Harte is a scumbag. It’s no surprise that you support him.

You seem to have an issue with Harte saying the lad came from a good family. Harte did not sentence the guy. You seem absolutely unhinged at the minute, I feel you may be on the verge of doing something unspeakable to Mickey Harte.

:laughing:

You seem to have some very serious issues understanding English.

You’ve spent the bulk of today proving to the forum you’re an unhinged halfwit.

You’ve spent the day defending a rape apologist. Par for the course for you.

Mickey Harte never apologised for him. He said the lad’s family were well respected in the community.

And to think you were questioning my understanding of English?

He got a rapist a lighter sentence mate. You are presumably happy he was let out onto the streets in Tyrone earlier thanks to Mickey.

What a stupid statement. Only the judge has a say in sentencing.

Do you work for The Herald?

That would explain a lot.

The pro-aborts are in a bit of bother. Their lies exposed daily. I’m not convinced the No side will win, but it will not be the landslide the pro-aborts think they have secured for the opening of abortion mills in Ireland.

1 Like

This is some festival of puke, some decent replies at least

3 Likes

Cowards? They’re the ones wanting to murder babies because they are an inconvenience.

What poster does that remind you of? :smile:

That never happened appears to be the consensus, the poor child will need to be provided with detailed notes from Sonya to defend this

This. Never. Happened.

1 Like

A great mother and daughter.

1 Like