Abortion Referendum Thread

Imagine manufacturing a story on the internet for attention. Very very strange behaviour but thats the way it’s gone.

2 Likes

found a decent twitter account as a result of that wonderful tweet there

https://twitter.com/_DHOTYA

I think that tweet stands a good chance this year of winning.

2 Likes

Your attacks at your former ally @Tassotti are growing more frequent

Sonya’s little tale actually reminded me of that time you yourself pulled that drunk driving death out of your arse.
I see a lot of it on the internet

1 Like

she must be very proud of her daughter who she has brainwashed into thinking people should now have the choice to kill kids.
Nazis…

7 Likes

Absolutely, it’s no surprise either to see the No headbangers on here round on the poor girl.

Are any of the political parties on this Island against repeal?

Surely if it’s not ok for a no campaigner to approach the child, who Sonya, accepts cant vote, then it’s also not ok for sonya to have approached the child in the first instance about the yes

I’m not quite sure what you mean here, are you saying parents shouldn’t educate their children? A 13 year old girl has most likely started menstruating so it’s logical that a parent would have educated the child about what’s going on.

It’s completely out of order however for some fanatical No campaigner to accost a young girl of 13 on the street.

She’s her daughter, she can talk to her about politics. I’d say plenty of those No campaigners had their parents telling them about abortion when they were kids.

Approaching someone else’s kids might be different.

And I’m sure that she’d give her a balanced view of what it’s all about rather than just imposing her views on the child. :roll_eyes:

I’d rather the parent thought the kid than some headbanger on the street.

Taught.
.and besides if you’re teaching a child surely you’re giving them ability to think independently and not just spit out some shite thats been constantly spouted at them.

It’s real life you’re preparing them for, not peig in the leaving.

As I said, I’d prefer the parent to do this than some fucking lunatic on the street.

Sad fucking day when you are correcting my spelling. :cry:

Sad day when a parent can’t teach their child to see both sides and think independently.

It wasn’t a spelling mistake, it was the wrong word altogether. Get yourself a dictionary.

:laughing:
You’ve some cheek you cunt.

Why do you take for granted that it was not the child’s independent thought that the mother was proud of?

She made the whole thing up, mate.

Since when did that matter?

If there’s one thing I can’t stand it is people lying on the INTERNET.

1 Like