Abortion Referendum Thread

Did you apply the same presumption of innocence to Paddy Jackson & Co?

3 Likes

No. I believe her.

Sweep sweeep sweeeeeep

Who told you this? Surely not true. Source please! More fake news from the right handed elites in the media no doubt.

Ah Alfā€¦

Was he making it up? Whew.

One of the issues that is not being discussed at all is that when the abortion referendum is passed, it will be in the hands of the Oireachtas to pass future laws in relation to your ā€˜choiceā€™, meaning that there will be a similar abortion regime to what is in the UK where the likes of Anna Furedi and her opinions count for an awful lot. As soon as the 8th is gone, Badchips and the UL bint will be campaigning for abortion for any reason at any stage of gestation.

Batt and entire family will be voting NO. Just thought Iā€™d mention that again.

How many in your family bud?

I estimate that with children, nephews, nieces etc. there are about 18 voted committed to a No. And yes, there are women amongst that lot. 10, in fact. Ranging from late teens to early 60ā€™s.

1 Like

Great billboard for the no side on theDock road, toddler open mouthed and shocked looking, text says something like, ā€˜I didnā€™t know this meant abortion up to 6 monthsā€™

Lovely little fella

1 Like

:laughing:

Iā€™d say some of of them will be voting to repeal. They just couldnt be arsed listening to you pontificate to them about the evils of abortion if they were to let you know their intentions. Are you the type of lad to disown family members if they have a different opinion to you! Because you seem that sort.

3 Likes

@Bandage
what is your opinion on the fetus?

Iā€™ve you trumped by about 6ā€¦

As an aside, iā€™ve got 4 youngsters to register to vote this week! All yes votes ā€¦ :ronnyroar:

Iā€™ve a week to find a few more

1 Like

They told you that to get you to leave them alone Iā€™d say :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Think so?

He couldnā€™t be doing any worse as Foreign Secretary than Boris Johnson if he was still in the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=S4Pk1d0ob1w

Justin fuckin Barrett. I thought that cunt had slid away into obscurity.

1 Like