Reply to gaelic follower

seeing as i have no right of reply i’m going to do it here

posted by gaelic follower:
[I]Ok, ok, that sort of stuff is a bit racy, but to me it looked like a bit of a joke that everyone was in on, at a slow time of year.
Personally it wouldn’t be my cup of tea, but you should have taken the matter up with the forum owner.
It is far cry for the menacing, sexual predatory stuff posted on TFK though.
That is my tuppence, I am sure I am considered old fashioned.

Some people would really want to get over themselves here though.
Despite what they think, the forum will go on without them.
It didn’t fall apart when Bandage or Dan Carter left and it will hardly do so after the latest defections.

People seem to think that a high post count makes them indispensable.
There are about 5,000 members here according to the bottom of the screen.
The world won’t stop turning without 10 or 12 of them.

Anyway, I am not sure why I bother trying to justify myself to a few people throwing insults in my direction.
I hope AFR himself takes control of the situation and tightens things up around here.[/I]

1. i have’nt left, i got the bullet as did shannonsider

2. I haven’t broken any forum rules as listed in the terms and conditions of the site

3. i don’t think my post count makes me indispensable

4. it is your tuppence worth but i wouldn’t even value it at that

5. if you have a proiblem with sexually provocative pictures then it shold be across the board and not just fitting to the occasion that suits you, you wouldn’t want to be accused of hypocrisy or multiple logins would you ?

6. I’ve gone into the trenches to fight for AFR’s good name infinitely more times than you could dream of and even when this broke I pointed the finger of blame at GAEJ and I only did the investigation to expose more of their lies but ended up exposing AFR

7. I’ve been open and honest in all my dealngs on AFR, PV and TFK which is more than i can say for others

8. yes the site will still go on without me and I wish AFR all the best but he needs to go back to basics and knock all theshit on the head

what the hell are you rabbiting on about Art?

http://www.anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=548524

nice quote !!!

It’s a pity AFR wouldn’t sign his own name to stuff like this. He’s as yellow as a buttercup.

and while i’m at it, beaugosse go fuck yourself you fool and spoofer

some muldoon is having a right pop at art now:p

oh and one for clangera

you seem incapable of joining the dots because i don’t post during the working on the forums

next tie you shoot your mouth off make sure you know what you’re saying

and by the way, the bulk of my posts were made in the private sector on 45k per annum

if you wanna have a go at me beman enough to come over here and stand beside what you say

Hey Art!

These folk are on a different forum!

i know

but i know they’re watching

and do you honestly think i’m gonna let a little thing like being banned stop me from shoutin at clouds ??

http://www.mikepirone.com/albums/People/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud_001.jpg

Is this for real. A response to a post on another forum on here. Have you totally lost it?

Admin/Mods get the finger out and cut this shit out

:wink:http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif:p:p:p

IOTM wrapped up - replying on this forum to whay was said on another forum http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif:p:p

[quote=“Flano”]Is this for real. A response to a post on another forum on here. Have you totally lost it?

Admin/Mods get the finger out and cut this shit out[/quote]

idiotic post of the year by Art:p:p:p:p

[quote=“Flano”]Is this for real. A response to a post on another forum on here. Have you totally lost it?

Admin/Mods get the finger out and cut this shit out[/quote]

who said i had it ??

and getting the mods in, some internet hard man you turned out to be

[quote=“artfoley”]who said i had it ??

and getting the mods in, some internet hard man you turned out to be[/quote]

I refuse to hack this place. That wouldn’t be right if truth be told, so the Admin/Mods have the control.

I’m not an internet hard man at all, never claimed to be either.

[quote=“Flano”]I

I’m not an internet hard man at all, never claimed to be either.[/quote]

i suppose butter wouldnt melt in your mouth flano…

Come on Art off to bed with you now…Its been a long day and a hard days work lies ahead for us public servants tomorrow.

i have just posted a very witty respone to pukes last post - it can be found on boards.ie

not for me, have the flu

When did you become funny?

throw up a link so ncc…